Thursday, February 16, 2012

Camera

Helllooo...

So I decided to break down and buy myself something nice and expensive. I bought myself a nice camera. Its a Canon Rebel T3. I'm heading to Rome in May and I want to be able to take beautiful pictures and share with you guys. So, now I'm going picture crazy and trying to learn everything there is to my camera so I know what I'm doing. I'm amazed how much technology has changed since we had those old school cameras. But, at the same time we are spoiled with digital cameras. Everytime we take a picture we have to see what it looks like and if we don't like how we look we delete it and take it again. Nothing is a surprise anymore! I actually enjoy pictures where people don't know they are being photographed. They are funnier and not so fake. My opinion people.
Till next time,
Jackee

No comments:

Post a Comment